Ben Sumadiwiria, 22, After Eating The World's Hottest Noodles In Indonesia

Chef Goes Blind After Eating World’s Hottest Noodles

This was the eye-watering moment a chef ate the world’s spiciest noodles – 4,000 times hotter than Tabasco sauce.

Ben Sumadiwiria, 22, found the dish at a tiny backstreet restaurant while visiting family in Jakarta, Indonesia.

He scoffed the ‘death’ noodles and immediately began sweating, went temporarily blind, had to soak himself in water and even lost his hearing for two minutes.

To licence the full pictures and video contact ViralPress

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *