Click the button above called ‘submit’ to confirm you will receive payment from ViralPress in return for the exclusive publishing and licensing rights as detailed in our exclusive video terms.
Viral Press finds newsworthy content and acquires permission from owners to use it in the international media, including print, online or broadcast.
With regards to the videos discussed, the filmer will receive payment as agreed with ViralPress representatives in exchange for the to exclusive rights to the video for international media publishing and licensing. This does not affect the video being used in the Thai media or your own social media page.
The exclusive agreement gives Viral Press and its content partner organisations permission to share, republish and / or broadcast the agreed footage exclusively. This means that it can be used in whole or in part in online video players, in TV packages, in print and on other media channels, including social media, internationally and in perpetuity.
By uploading and receiving payment it is agreed that:
1. The uploader is the owner of the content, or has the necessary rights or permission from the filmer to grant ViralPress an exclusive license and remit all rights to the video in return for payment.
2. The filmer henceforth grants ViralPress and its content distribution partners including AP and NewsFlare a worldwide, exclusive, perpetual, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, edit, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the video content in any media format and through any media channels.
3. The filmer confirms that description of the events in the video is true to the best of your knowledge.
4. The filmer confirms that ViralPress is henceforth the only international media organisation with the publishing and syndication rights to the footage.
5. In addition to the conditions described above, the filmer will still have the right to post and share your video on social media.